20 Jun 2013

"The best corporate function I have ever attended"

Photos soon, in the meantime, here are some thank you letters from one of our corporate clients who held their anniversary event at Westminster Abbey Gardens last week...

Hi Julie

I wanted to say a huge thank you for everything last night. Feedback from guests has been excellent. So many people sought me out to thank me last night. Everyone commented on the food, the drinks, the service, the immaculately turned out waiting staff, the flowers, even the loos!

The atmosphere was relaxed and fun, which is just what we wanted.

I’ve attached just a couple of the notes received this morning, I think they speak for themselves. 

I’m sure I’ll be in touch again for the next shindig, but it’s going to be hard to top that!

Thanks again. 


And here are some of the thank you letters SHE received from her guests!
____________________________________

Dear J,

Thank you very much for a great event yesterday – wow, what a truly unique venue, what exceptional people, excellent food and beautiful weather – a stand out event in my professional life.

I wish you all the best in the next 20 years and hope I can contribute my little share to your continued success.

Again congratulations with your exceptional achievement and impressive results.

Looking forward to being in touch soon.

Best regards,

C

______________________________________

A huge thank you for inviting us to the party.
I think it ranks as the best corporate function I have ever attended.
The venue was superb and (you) were very generous hosts.
A big thank you to Jenny as well for inviting Diana along , it was very kind of you.

Wishing you the very best for the future

Kind regards

K

____________________________________

Jenny,

Many thanks for the invite last night, fab location, brilliant food and great organisation…… I hope they let you have  the day off to rest !
Really enjoyed the evening.

Well done.

See you soon.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment